As a Sales Executive – Fiber you’ll be proactively selling pre-deployed Fiber Based Broadband network assets. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- 2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred.
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.